Why and how to sign
The Declaration is open to any European local or regional government to sign
Signing the Circular Cities Declaration offers many benefits to cities and regions. Signatories will become part of a powerful, unified group of cities that will help raise awareness of the long-term political, societal, environmental and financial benefits of the circular economy, and contribute to the development of a supportive political framework.
Other benefits include:
- International profiling and a platform to showcase activities globally through print, online media and/or key events
- Sharing and developing capabilities with like-minded cities to implement a circular economy
- Accessing advice and support in the development of a circular economy
- Opportunities for city-to-city cooperation to push rapid and effective implementation on the ground
- Demonstrating leadership and commitment at the sub-national level to a productive, liveable and resilient Europe
By signing this Declaration, local and regional governments commit to using the levers at our disposal coherently:
Become a signatory!
Do you wish to become a signatory of the Circular Cities Declaration and take the lead in building a more just and resilient future?
Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org