Plastics Circularity Multiplier Conference
14 Oct 2020, 10:00-16:30
Brussels, Belgium - BluePoint Brussels (80 Bd. A. Reyers 1030 Brussels)
The ‘Plastics Circularity Multiplier’ conference will bring together policy makers and representatives from industry and academia who will communicate on a range of EU-funded innovations that aim of bringing plastic materials into the circular economy.
Learn how to create cross cooperation between EU Projects and boost European Union efforts towards a circular economy for plastics.
- R&D, investments and Chemical Recycling (PUReSmart, ISOPREP, DEMETO, polynSPIRE, iCAREPLAST)
- Product design for recycling (Repair3D/SmartFAN, TERMINUS, DECOAT)
- Recycled plastic content in products (REMADYL and REACT)
- Collection and sorting of plastic waste (PlastiCircle and CREAToR)
- Monitoring of recycled plastics (PolyCE and MultiCycle)
To learn go, visit this website