New video introduces H2020 project Bus-GoCircular
13 Jan 2022
The new Horizon2020 project Bus-GoCircular has produced a teaser video providing an overview of the project. Bus-GoCircular started in September 2021 and will have a duration of 30 months. In that time it will aim to to address and overcome the challenges of the stimulation of demand for green energy skilled workforce, along with hands-on capacity building to increase the number of skilled workforce across the value chain.
Bus-GoCircular will seek to achieve ths objective by developing and implementing a circular construction skills qualification framework with a focus on multifunctional green roofs, façades and interior elements, focusing on five specific qualitative objectives:
- Developing a circular construction skills qualification framework.
- Stimulating market demand for circularity skills.
- Developing recognition schemes and conducting pilot courses.
- Improving the reputation of the construction sector and attracting women and youth to circular skills professions.
- Expanding BUS-GoCircular at national and EU-level by developing and implementing a communication and replication strategy
More information on the project can be found here