Material flows in Bodø - How circular is Bodø?
22 Mar 2023, 08:15-09:45
Materials are one of the key factors for economy, climate and environment, and the flow of materials tell us much about the society. In the EU-funded project CityLoops the role of the materials in Bodø has been analyzed. The analysis has been conducted by Metabolism of Cities who will present their findings at a hybrid breakfast meeting (organised by Bodø Municipality, Bodø Business forum and KRAFT) with insights in the economy and material use in Bodø, with discussions about the way to a more circular society.
The meeting will focus on:
- Economy and demography in Bodø
- Insight in the flows of important materials in Bodø
- Building materials – how much materials are stored in the buildings, and where does it come from?
- Food, wood and other organic materials – import, production, consumption and export in Bodø
- How much waste do we generate and what happens to it?
- Panel discussion about the materials role in the society and the road towards more circularity
To register for the meeting, click here
Image (Bodø Municipality)