Events Urban Circular Bioeconomy Webinar Series
5 May-30 Jun 2021
Horizon 2020 projects HOOP, SCALIBUR, Valuewaste & WaysTUP have teamed op to organise a 6-part webinar series across May and June.
The series will explore the current state of the art in Europe along the #biowaste value chain – from #collection to #valorisation – and discuss #business and #policy issues relevant for the development of urban bioeconomies across Europe.
The first webinar will take place on 5 May (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) and will focus on the selective collection of urban biowaste. Technical experts and municipal representatives will discuss common pitfalls and good practices for collecting a high quality organic fraction.
The other 5 webinars will take place on:
- 19 May (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) - Stakeholder engagement & citizen awareness
- 26 May (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) - Technologies for urban biowaste and wastewater valorisation
- 10 June (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) - New business models
- 16 June (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) - Safety and acceptance of biobased products
- 30 June (12:00 - 13:30 CEST) - Policy influence
Click here to learn more about these webinars and to register