Call for Contributions – Procura+ Conference (13-14 March 2024)
11 Jul 2023
On 13 and 14 March 2024, ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability and the City of Lisbon will host the 11th Procura+ Conference in the Portuguese capital. The conference is a great opportunity for public procurement practitioners to showcase their work to over 250 attendees from across Europe and the world. Interested? Fill in the call for contributions form here!
The call is open to procurement practitioners from local, regional and national government; public authorities; businesses, suppliers, manufacturers; policy makers; legal experts; scientific and research organisations; international and European institutions and agencies. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 15 September 2023 EOB.
Examples of possible contributions include:
- Good practice examples of implementation, strategies and lessons learnt
- How procurement addresses societal challenges faced by cities, public authorities and businesses
- The latest projects, initiatives, research, guidance and tools designed to improve sustainable, circular and innovation procurement practices
- Working with the private sector
- Sustainable and innovative product or service solutions
The Procura+ conference is where sustainable, circular and innovation procurement policy meets practice, and procurement innovations originate! It is a dynamic and unique meeting place to exchange and equip participants with the latest information, solutions, advice and networking opportunities.
Contributing at the conference will enable presenting organisations to:
- Raise your profile and inform participants about your organization’s activities
- Promote the work and results of your project/initiative
- Engage with public procurers, policy-makers and multipliers
- Discuss how better procurement procedures, as well as more sustainable and innovative products and services, can address societal challenges